R. Scott King, DO
- Urological Surgery Residency: Charleston Area MedicalCenter, Charleston, WV
- Surgical Internship: Charleston Area Medical Center,Charleston, WV
- Medical School: Edward Via College of OsteopathicMedicine, Blacksburg, VA
About the Provider
Scott King, D.O. is excited to join New River Urology as a member of the Hilton Head Regional Network. Dr. King provides comprehensive urologic care for men and women addressing a variety of urologic conditions. A member of the American Urologic Association, he is trained in a breadth of urologic procedures including minimally invasive endourologic and robotic surgery.
Dr. King served as a physician trainer in transperineal prostate needle biopsy and offers targeted MRI fusion biopsy in the detection of prostate cancer. He is known for his
compassionate demeanor and rapport with patients. He moves to South Carolina seeking to continue the excellent urologic care of patients from the greater Beaufort County communities.
- Kidney Stones
- Englarged Prostate/BPH
- Cancers of the Genitourinary Tract and Adrenal Gland
- Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Men's Sexual Health
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. King is accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.